Vinden is a leading provider of support services to Banking and Asset Based Lending institutions
We offer a range of standard and bespoke solutions to assist informed lending to clients where the primary source of security is in relation to monies due under contractual arrangements, including construction.
All our services are provided by experienced ex-commercial directors of contracting organisations who are as a minimum qualified Chartered Quantity Surveyors, with a legal and/or accounting and/or insurance qualifications.
We are the ultimate in poacher turned gamekeeper !
We are proud of our long history of providing Banks, Asset Based Lenders and Investors with a range of services design to support lending in its many forms to UK Construction and Property Development.
Chris Duffill, Director
- Office based desktop and/or site based pre-lending reviews for the purpose of advising on initial deal structuring and securitisation.
- Ongoing client visits to undertake audits, monitoring, client advice and protection.
- Exit strategy assessment, planning and execution.
- Recovery of ledger balances in formal insolvency proceedings.
- Training and advising banking personnel from Client Managers to Account Directors.
- Preparation of independent company reviews to assess security, validate cost and cash flow forecasts, validate trading forecasts, undertake balance sheet reviews, validate debtors, work in progress and creditor balances, review and comment on client management systems, client procedures and commercial management systems.
- Provision of interim commercial support at board level.
If you require further information on any of our services, or if you wish to discuss your requirements with us, please do not hesitate to contact us.Make an enquiry