See our latest career opportunities at The Vinden Partnership.
The ideal candidate would be from a contractor background with approximately 10 years’ experience of producing Construction / Contract Programmes and able to demonstrate a good understanding of how the planning function assists projects in real life.
Previous delay analysis experience, preferably in the capacity of Expert. Must have strong communication skills and be able to work with a variety of clients and able to work as part of a team whilst maintaining the required professionalism of consultancy services. Duties would include (but not limited to)
- Production of Construction Programmes.
- Programme management and record keeping to ensure early identification of delays and entitlement for EOT.
- Have a sound understanding of delay analysis techniques and their appropriate use.
- Produce delay analysis reports to assist in adjudication
- Use delay analysis to assess complex construction time disputes
- Assess and make delay and disruption claims
- Be able to utilise relevant planning software as well as Word and Excel.
Quantity Surveyors and Commercial Managers
We are recruiting Quantity Surveyors and Commercial Managers to join our Northwest offices.
If you are in the early stages of your career, we will support and train you to attain Chartered Surveyor status. If you are already Chartered you may be looking for that opportunity to change direction and move into a more entrepreneurial environment where you can learn new skills, working in a dynamic organisation for a wide range of clients.
If you have:
- Strong commercial and contractual acumen
- A desire to grow and develop with an industry leading business
- Good report writing skills
- Good communication skills
- Good data analysis/IT skills
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- A willingness to undertake travel to our clients around the UK
Get in touch today, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reply as soon as possible.
In return we offer an excellent remuneration package that includes an attractive salary, car allowance, profit and performance related bonus, private healthcare, life insurance, pension scheme, training to attain additional qualifications, 25 working days annual leave plus public holidays and the chance to be part of an award-winning team.